Paleo Gingerbread Donuts Recipe
These donuts are gluten-free, dairy-free, refined-sugar-free, paleo and absolutely delicious! All of the ingredients you can pick up at the shop are linked below for easy shopping :)
Makes ~12 mini donuts
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Cashew Milk (can sub for your preferred milk)
- 1/4 Cup Melted Coconut Oil, plus more for greasing
- 2 Tbsp Molasses
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Bob's Red Mills Paleo All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Allspice
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cloves
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease 2 donut pans with a little bit of oil
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, cashew milk, coconut oil, molasses, coconut sugar and vanilla until smooth
- Add in the flour, baking powder, salt and spices, and whisk until combined
- Divide the batter between the donut pans and bake for 15 minutes, until firm to the touch. Flip the pan onto a cooling rack to release the donuts and allow to cool completely.
- OPTIONAL: To glaze, mix together 1 cup powdered sugar (we used white, but can be subbed for powdered coconut or date sugar) with 1-2 tablespoons cashew milk until smooth. Dip cooled donuts into the glaze and sprinkle with chopped pistachios, pomegranates, bee pollen or sprinkles!
Be the first to comment.