This focaccia is gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, refined-sugar-free, paleo and SO quick & easy to make! All of the ingredients you can pick up at the shop are linked below for easy shopping :)
Makes 1 loaf ~ 16 pieces
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Pineapple Collaborative Olive Oil, plus extra
- 2 Tablespoons Water or Milk
- 1 Package Stellar Eats Biscuit + Scone Mix
- 2 Sprigs Rosemary, chopped
- 1-2 Packets Oloves Chili Garlic Olives
Maldon Flaky Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and water.
- Add in the Stellar Eats Biscuit + Scone Mix and stir to combine.
- Line a cake or brownie with parchment paper and gently press the dough into the pan. Use your fingers to press dimples into the dough.
- Drizzle with more olive oil and top with the rosemary, olives and a few pinches of the salt.
- Bake for 17 minutes, then broil for a few minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing. Serve with more olive oil and balsamic vinegar!
- Eat up!