High Protein Lemony Dill Pasta Salad
Pasta salad season is our favourite season. This one is jam packed with protein, is gluten-free, low-carb and full of yummy summer produce and herbs.
We love making a big batch on a Sunday as an easy lunch meal prep for the rest of the week.
- 1 Box Kaizen Pasta, cooked
- 1 Bag Frozen Edamame, steamed
- 1 Container Sugar Snap Peas, sliced
- 1 Bunch of Radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 Small or 1 Large Zucchini, sliced and sauteed
- 1 Can Safe Catch Wild Pink Salmon
- 3 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Fresh Dill
- 1/2-1 Block Violife Vegan Feta, crumbled
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Healthy drizzle of Terroni Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Healthy drizzle of Acid League Meyer Lemon and Honey Vinegar
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix gently to combine.
- Taste and season with more salt, pepper, olive oil or vinegar as needed.
- Eat immediately, or store in a sealed container in the fridge!